Starting Afresh. New focus. New name.

Starting Afresh.


I know it's been a long time since I've blogged about anything.   Truth is,  there hasn't been much to blog about lately.    About 18months ago, I went back to full time employment once our daughter started full time school... so there hasn't been a great deal of DIY going on. 

I've also realised I want to change the focus of this blog a little.  I've realised that being "economical" (my partner would probably say "cheap") is not something that everyone does or maybe knows how to do.  It only struck me when a big group of people I know spent good money on something that takes about 10 minutes to make.

In my head,  I'm thinking, why would you do that?  Why would you spend the money when you could do it yourself for free??   It doesn't make sense to me. 

Me...  I don't get out of bed for anything less than 50% off and I'll go on holiday to Bermuda with the money I saved, thankyouverymuch.  

So,  I decided I'm going to start blogging about it.  Where to save money,  how to "do-it-yourself" to save money, how and where to look for the best value and whatever else I can think of.   This is going to be anything from recipes for leftovers through to how to renovate your bathroom for next to nothing. 

My grandfather had a little sheet of paper he kept in a drawer which he would take out every time someone said "oh when I get around to it".   This is what it said. 



Welcome to my new blog.  A Round Tuit.  

Wish me luck and I hope you enjoy.    Please feel free to send me questions or comments! 





Comments

  1. Welcome back! I haven't blogged in almost a year myself but I'm still reading other people's blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm sure at some point I will ask you for some input... you always have great ideas about making the most out of your money!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment