DIY BY Dummies is BACK!

It's been quite a few months since writing my last blog.   Christmas went off without a hitch!  We had THE most amazing Christmas!  The decorations looked amazing, the house was full of happiness, friends, plenty of nice food and lots of drink!  We basically spent December and the better part of January pleasantly pissed.  =)

The new year didn't really have much DIY going on.  I hung a couple photo frames in the hallway and hung some bespoke cast iron hook on the staircase.

  I really love the hooks here.  
I spent a long time trying to figure out how to compensate for the lack of coat rack/hangers in the hall, then thought of this.  It was unused, dead space and perfect for hanging coats.


Just recently, I've started another project.  Remember how I warned you all that I was either going to have some really gorgeous projects finished or just a load of unfinished ones? 

Looks like it's going to be a load of unfinished projects.  

My current project?
Pallet benches in the back garden.  

Comments